The Benefits Department of Wilson County Schools is your point of contact for the following services:
- New hire enrollment in medical and dental insurance
- Special enrollment changes for medical and dental insurance
- Group Life benefits
- HIPAA training
- Retirement benefits
- Cobra administration
- Property and Casualty claims
- Student Accident claims
- Worker’s Compensation claims
- Drug testing facilitation
Medical and Dental Information
Forms pertaining to medical and dental insurance are available on My Benefits Channel at www.mybenefitschannel.com.
Once you log in:
- Click on the My Benefits icon
- Click on the Benefits Library icon
- Scroll to the desired link
CareHere On-Site Clinic & Wellness
Information pertaining to CareHere services is available on My Benefits Channel at www.mybenefitschannel.com.
Property & Casualty/Student Accident/Work Comp
Please contact the Benefits Department for claims submission instructions.