Grades 1-12

Grades 1-12 Enrollment Information 2017-2018

Items Needed to Register Your Child:

This could be a driver’s license, mortgage/lease statement or current public utility bill such as water, electric, or gas. Utility bills provided as proofs of residency must be dated within 30 days prior to the date of enrollment. Approval and verification of these documents are at the discretion of Wilson County Schools.