Open Enrollment for Wilson County Schools kicks off in just two days. Parents who want to request a student transfer for the upcoming school year will need to fill out an application and submit it to central office between February 1st-March 31st.

It’s important to note that only the following schools have the space available to accommodate transfers within the district:

Carroll-Oakland Elementary
Watertown Middle
Watertown High School

Enrollment forms are available here:  Student Transfer Application.  Complete the form, and mail it to Stan Moss, at 351 Stumpy Lane, Lebanon, TN 37090. Parents will be notified of their application status on or before Friday, April 15th.

Remember, if your child’s transfer is approved, you’ll be responsible for providing transportation to and from school. If you are employed by the school system and want to have your student moved to an out-of-zone school for the upcoming year… you’ll also need to fill out a student transfer form.

Questions concerning the Open Enrollment process should be directed to Stanley Moss at 615-453-7281.