If you have questions or difficulty registering your child, please contact your child’s school:
Or click the “Let’s Talk” link below:
- Online Registration opens the evening of July 5th
- Online Registration closes at midnight on July 29th
Students who completed the 2015-2016 school year with Wilson County School District must register online for the 2016-2017 school year. Online registration is accessed through your existing Family Access account.
Previous students returning to the Wilson County School District that did not end the 2015-2016 school year with us will need to contact the zoned school directly for registration instructions.
- Family Access requires a login; use the same login used for this past school year. If you have forgotten your login, there is a “forgot your login” link on the login portal that allows you to enter your email address and your credentials will be emailed to you. If your email address changed from last school year you will need to contact one of your children’s schools.
- If you need a Family Access login please refer to your school website for instructions.
- If you don’t have internet access please refer to your school website for available times to drop by the school to complete the online process in the computer lab.
- Complete the Online Registration Process through Family Access, click HERE for a tutorial.
- Upload in Family Access or take to your zoned school(s) 2 Proofs of Residency (see acceptable forms)
- Contact the zoned school for Proof of Residency questions
- Visit your school(s) website for school specific registration information.
- All registration questions should be directed to your school office.
- Click HERE for Family Access Login Portal.
Proof of Residency Policy for Wilson County Schools Required Each School Year
The Primary custodial parent or guardian shall provide two (2) recent documents (dated within the last 30 days), and include the current name and street address of the parent or legal guardian’s primary residency.
- Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for specific address (Notary public or typed/hand written letters from the land owner is not accepted);
- Motor vehicle registration with current address;
- Current bill assigned to specific address – electric, gas, water, landline telephone (cell phone bill not accepted);
- Current bank statement with current address;
- Current employment record (example most recent check stub with home address);
- Place of registration for voting;
- Tennessee Driver’s License with current address;
- Tennessee ID with current address; or
- Documentation from Tennessee Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with the current address.