Hornet Clubs & Organizations
- 4-H-To advance knowledge of the environment of agriculture, the environment, health and well being, and communities.
- Art Club- Offers a creative outlet in order to promote a love of art and build camaraderie among the students.
- Band- To provide students a creative outlet through the study of instrumental music and equip them with knowledge that will last a lifetime.
- Chorus- To enrich students' educational experiences and further develop musical skills through learning and publicly performing music of various styles and time periods.
- FCA-To present athletes, coaches, and all whom they influence the challenge and adventure of serving Jesus in their relationship and in the fellowship of the church.
- Healthy Hornets Club-To promote health in our bodies and minds, and within our families, our school, and our community.
- Jr. Beta Club-To promote the ideals of academic achievement, character, service and leadership among our 6th-8th graders. Students have to meet specific criteria to be invited to join.