Our School Menu
Our mission is to enrich our community by preparing children intellectually, socially, and emotionally so that they may contribute to society through their own creative individuality.
Stoner Creek opened on October 31, 1987. All of the original administration, faculty, and students were previously a part of Mt. Juliet Elementary. Stoner Creek was first accredited through Southern Association of Colleges and Schools in 1995. We have recently been re-accredited thanks to the hard work of our wonderful teachers, paraprofessionals, parents, and students.
Over the years, Stoner Creek's population grew rapidly. With the introduction of numerous businesses to Mt. Juliet, development of several subdivisions, and the introduction to hundreds of new places to shop and eat, expansion became a necessity for our school. As a result, Stoner Creek opened seven new classrooms on July 26, 2007 and a new gymnasium on October 20, 2007.
- Every student deserves a positive, safe, and enriched learning environment.
- Every student should be exposed to multiple educational techniques.
- Every student should be given the opportunity to demonstrate their obtained knowledge through diverse assessment strategies.
- All decisions within our school community should be based upon the enrichments and needs of every student.
- Policies should be based on the social, emotional, and academic growth that they can bring about for children.
- A good school instills the belief that it should be building strong character by demonstrating respect, responsibility, caring, fairness, trustworthiness, and citizenship.