It is the goal of the MJMS Library to:
- To support the needs of the students and staff of MJMS with a collection that is unbiased, aligned with the curriculum, and supports state standards.
- To maintain a collection with resources in a variety of formats that are relevant, up to date, and user friendly.
- To encourage students to become independent users of information and to help students gain a love of reading in order to promote literacy.
- To provide a media center program that empowers students to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
The Library at 8:15 am and is available to all students until 3:45 pm.
The Mt. Juliet Middle School library operates on a flexible schedule that provides open access for all students. Students may come to the library to check out and return materials, read for pleasure or information, or research as long as they have a pass from their teacher during the school day.
- Students may check out two books maximum for a 2- week period. These can be renewed for an additional 2 weeks.
- Student will have a 3 day grace period when books become overdue. When a student accumulates overdue books, his/her borrowing privileges may be suspended.
- Overdue notices will be sent out periodically to 1st period teachers. Grades may be held at the end of the year for missing/lost library books.
MJMS Card Catalog - Search our collections of fiction and non-fiction titles that are available in the library.
Christy Williams- Library Media Specialist
Maha Shroky- Library Assistant
Address: 3565 N. Mt. Juliet Rd.
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122