New Student Registration
To register a new student:
Fill out New Student Online Enrollment
Go to the Wilson County Schools website www.wcschools.com
Click on “Enrollment & Registration”
Read all information provided and then click on “New Student Enrollment & Registration”
Again read all information provided and then
- If you already have a student in Wilson Co. Schools & need to enroll a new student: July 8 or after log into your Family Access account on Skyward & select “New Student Online Enrollment”
- If you are new to the Wilson Co. School system: Click on “Request an Account”.
Important: The New Student Online Enrollment application cannot be completed on a cell phone. Please use a computer or tablet.
Supply required documents to school
If you did not scan the required documents to attend school into Skyward then please fax or email the documents to Mrs. Lee A. Harper as soon as possible. The school fax # is (615) 773-5394 & her email address is HarperL@wcschools.com. These documents are required & must be turned in before your student can attend school this fall.
Required documents to attend school:
1. State issued birth certificate - cannot be mother’s copy
2. TN certificate of immunization & proof of physical within the last year
3. Two (2) proofs of residence - Examples: TN driver license with current address, utility bill that’s 30 days old or less, current lease or mortgage, voter registration card. Cell phone bills are NOT accepted.
*If applicable, also include custody papers.
If you cannot scan documents into Skyward, fax or email then call EPE school office at (615) 773-9630 to make appointment to come to school & turn in paper work. Ask for Mrs. Lee A. Harper.
VOLUNTARY PRE-K PROGRAM 2020-2021 ONLINE APPLICATION
Our district is working very hard to get the approximate numbers to expect for the next school year involving Pre-K and Kindergarten students. Although we are in this precautionary extended closure, it's very important to go ahead and complete this online process if you haven't done so already. That way, our involved staff can prepare better to serve you and your child during the 2020-2021 school year.
We know many families are new to our Wilson County communities each year, so please share with those who you feel may need this information.
- The registration date for incoming Pre-Kindergarten was canceled at the beginning of this month but will be rescheduled for a future date.
- Parents interested in applying for the 2020-2021 Voluntary Pre-K program can apply by visiting our Pre-K Program page.
Should you have any questions, please contact please contact Lisa Baldwin at email@example.com.
What's Up Wilson!
Families can apply for the Pandemic EBT program starting today through June 29, 2020. The Tennessee Department of Human Services (TDHS) and the Tennessee Department of Education (TDOE) announced Tennessee families are now eligible to receive financial support for their children’s nutritional needs during the COVID-19 pandemic. This support is provided through the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) program.
It's time for another "Academic Minute!"
This week Wiley talks about the "Imagination Station STEM Bus" and the big plans it has for activities beginning in August of this year! It's never too early too get excited about STEM and Wiley is all in - your child will be too after you watch this!