Please feel free to advertise that Homework Hotline is a resource available for students who need homework assistance. Teachers are available Monday-Thursday from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. For information, please visit their website here. For assistance, students and parents can call Homework Hotline at 615-298-6636.
Yearbooks are on Sale (online only)
Ordering Available Until: March 1, 2019
- Yearbook sales will be ONLINE ONLY again this year. Please note that this is the ONLY ordering method.
- If you are interested in a yearbook, please order one during the ordering window. We cannot guarantee that extras will be available after they arrive. We do not want your child to be disappointed that they missed out on this opportunity.
- There will NOT be an option for personalization this year.
- Yearbooks are full-color
After January 15, 2019, price will increase to $30.
To order your yearbook, visit: www.inter-state.com/yearbook and enter code: 33633V
Yearbook Photo Upload Information
You are invited to contribute images from PTO swim parties, PTO Movie Night, Fall Festival, and the Holiday Concerts. You can access the uploader through the yearbook landing page at interstate.pixami.com/ISSMaster/home3/Public.jsp
Click on the link above
Click on the Photo Post
Enter our school's information
Click on the folder that you would like to upload to (PTO Swim Parties, PTO Movie Night, Fall Festival, Holiday Concerts)
Click Add Files, then search and add your photos
If you do not already have an account, you can create one for free. Please save your login information so that you can upload photos for more school and grade-level events later this year!
**You will not be able to see anyone else's uploaded photos, and no one can see your uploads with the exception of yearbook committee members. Please note that not all photos will be used in the yearbook.
Attendance Procedure Change: Parent Notes
In light of the recent state law changes related to student attendance, the district has altered some of its procedures:
- Parents will have 5 parent notes per semester that can be used for any reason including illness, inclement weather, family emergencies, special occasions, etc.
- Principal discretion notes have been eliminated altogether.
If you have any questions about why the changes were made, please submit them to “Let’s Talk”, via the school district website.