- click here for 2021 - 2022 school calendar
- Summer time Office hours 7:30-2:00
- August 5 - First Full day for students for the 2021-2022 school year
Please register your student BEFORE start date: August 5, 2021.
English Language Learner Student Registration Night for parents
July 22, 2021
3:00pm - 5:00pm
On Saturday, July 31, the annual SCHOOL STORE will be held at College Hills Church in Lebanon.
If purchasing materials for your children to begin school will be a hardship this year, you are invited to come to:
College Hills Church of Christ
1401 Leeville Pike
July 31, 2021
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
The church parking lot will open at 8:00 a.m. on that Saturday morning, if you wish to get a good spot in line.
They will have BACKPACKS, SCHOOL SUPPLIES (grades Pre-K through 8), and SCHOOL CLOTHING to give to you.
Children and parent or adult MUST BOTH ATTEND.
All items are first come, first served.
The Wilson County School System or School Administration does not endorse or support this program or event.
Rutland Elementary Kindergarten/New Student registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open.
Children must be five years old by August 15, 2021 to enroll in kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year. Please follow the two steps below.
- Never enrolled in Wilson County Schools or Wilson County Pre-K; with NO siblings Enrolled in Wilson County Schools.
- YES we have siblings already enrolled in Wilson County Schools.
Please make sure you have uploaded all of the original required documents listed below.
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (requested)
- Tennessee School Immunization Certificate*
- Parent Photo I.D.
- Proof of Physical
- Proof of Custody (if parents are divorced/separated)
- Proof of Residence - the Primary custodial parent or guardian shall provide two (2) documents that are original (i.e. not a photocopy), recent (dated within the last 30 days), and include the current name and street address of the parent or legal guardian’s primary residency.
- Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for specific address (Notary public or typed/hand written letters from the land owner is not accepted); IF YOU LEASE, a signed lease is required.
- Motor vehicle registration with current address;
- Current bill assigned to specific address – electric, gas, water, landline telephone (cell phone bill not accepted);
- Current employment record (example most recent check stub with home address);
- Place of registration for voting;
- Tennessee Driver’s License with current address;
- Tennessee ID with current address; or
- Documentation from Tennessee Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with the current address.
The Attendance Director may verify a student’s residency at any time during the school year. During any such investigation, the child shall continue to attend school.
Parents or guardians who use a fraudulent address for enrollment may be subject to restitution to the school district or other costs or fees under Tennessee Law (TCA § 49-6-3003).
*To get a Tennessee School Immunization Certificate, parents should contact their child’s doctor or the health department and schedule an appointment for a physical. At the time of the physical, the health card Tennessee School Immunization Certificate will be issued.
Once you have submitted your application and required documents, you will recieve an email with further instructions.
You should receive this within a week upon sending it.
What's Up Wilson!
If your child will attend Wilson County Schools for the 2021-2021 school year and you would like help with the online registration process, there will be an assistance opportunity on July 22. Click the link above for more information.
On Saturday, July 31, the annual SCHOOL STORE will be held at College Hills Church in Lebanon. For more information, click the link above.