May 5-TN Ready Writing; ELA Part 1
Chromebooks and chargers should be brought to school each day.
Please make sure your child brings their Chromebook to school fully charged each day. We appreciate your help!
September 17, 2020 3:30-5:30
For new students interested in enrolling in Pre-K for the 2020-2021 school year.
1st priority for enrollment is given to children who:
- Turn four years old by August 15, 2020
- The family meets federal invome poverty guidelines
2nd priority for enrollment is give to chilren who:
- Have an IEP (Individualized Education Plan)
- Are in State or Foster Care
- Is an English Language Learner
- Has a parent deployed in active military duty
Any additonal spaces will be filled on a first come, first served basis (based on the received application date and need). Families will be notified as soon as possible if additonal spaces are available.
Directions for completing Voluntary Application
- Go to www.wcschools.com
- Click on Students and Family
- Click on Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Click on Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment (Required documents for Pre-K are listed here)
- Read through the information then click on New Student Enrollment at the bottom of the page
- Scroll to Instructions for Completing Online Enrollment
- Read through the two options (currently have a student enrolled in WCS and need to enroll a new student OR you are new to the WCS system)
- Follow the directions under the option that applies to you
- Complete application and upload required documents
- Once you have submitted your complete application, someone in the Pre-K department will contact you.
Required Documents for Pre-K Registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Shot Record (with signed physical)
- Two Proofs of Residence
- Medical Insurance Card
- Copy of W-2 or most recent year tax return
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- EBT or WIC Card (if applicable)
For Additional Information Contact:
Lisa Baldwin, Voluntary Pre-K Program Assistant
Jenn Moreland, Voluntary Pre-K Lead
Anne Barger, Voluntary Pre-K Supervisor
www.wcschools.com--Click Parent Tab, then Registration
www.wcschools.com--Click Let's Talk
What's Up Wilson!
Join Us for a Retirement Reception Honoring Dr. Donna L. Wright for Her 40-Year Career in Education
Skyward will be unavailable beginning on Monday, June 14 through Wednesday, July 7 to prepare for the new school year. Registration for returning students for the 2021-2022 school year will be available on Thursday, July 8. Click the link above for more information.
For information including dates and times for the summer meal programs offered by Wilson County Schools, click link above.
Rising 11th and 12th-grade students earn an associates degree at a reduced cost while in high school. Click on the link above for meeting dates and times.
It's time for another "Academic Minute!"
This week Wiley talks about the "Imagination Station STEM Bus" and the big plans it has for activities beginning in August of this year! It's never too early too get excited about STEM and Wiley is all in - your child will be too after you watch this!