WMS Upcoming Events
- New Student Registration (New to Wilson County) New Student Registration
- July 8th through July 24th - Returning student registration (this includes incoming 6th graders from Watertown Elementary and returning students to Watertown Middle) Returning Student Registration
- July 30th - Watertown Middle School Open House - Open house will be held from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM. This is a time to meet teachers, familiarize students with the building, and pick up schedules.
- Schedules may only be picked up if the following tasks have been completed:
- 2 current and valid proofs of residency given to the office or uploaded in Skyward
- Registration on Skyward complete
- 7th-grade students must have the required 7th-grade immunizations on the Tennessee Department of Health form.
WMS New Locker Policy
" As before, locks for school lockers are optional but not mandatory. However, the school will enforce a new policy this year. If a student chooses to place a lock on their school locker, only combinations locks will be permitted. Students will also be required to give their homeroom teacher the combination to keep on file. For the new school year, students will not be permitted to use locks that require a key. Thank you for your cooperation."
As a reminder: "All lockers or other storage areas provided for student use on school premises remain the property of the school system and are provided for the use of students subject to inspection, access for maintenance and search. Notice shall be posted in each school that lockers and other storage areas are school property and are subject to search."
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.