Training Resource Links
- Currey Ingram Academy
- Empower Me Day Camp
- Kid Central
- Tennessee’s one-stop shop for families to connect with important state information and resources.
- The Arc Tennessee
- Very Special Camps
- Tennessee Disability Pathfinder
- Pathfinder helps families and agencies find useful disability services and resources in Tennessee.
- Prospect, Inc. helps integrating people with disabilities into their communities and into the workforce.
- STEP – Support and Training for Exceptional Parents
- STEP workshops will help you feel more confident and positive as you participate as part of the team making educational decisions for your child.
- Tennessee Disability Coalition
- Disability Day on the Hill is your opportunity to meet with state legislators at the Capitol and talk about issues important to you and your family. Dozens of disability organizations from across the state will be participating and with your help we can ensure that every legislator gets to hear from a constituent with a disability, a family member, or friend.
- Autism Tennessee
- Autism Tennessee is committed to equipping and encouraging you and your family by seeking out speakers, tapping the professional community, and providing educational opportunities that are relevant to your life.
- Transition Information
- Tennessee’s web hub for information related to employment of people with disabilities.
- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center
- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center Events offers educational events which cover a wide variety of research and disability-related topics and most often are open to both the public and the Vanderbilt community.
- Wilson County Help Quest
- Internet based database for detailed information about community services in Wilson County.
ABA Flash Cards & Games
A fun and easy way to learn to recognize emotions.
Bugs & Numbers
An extensive collection of unique games to help learn math skills.
ChoiceBoard – Creator
Create customizable choice boards.
iTooch Elementary School
Based on the US National Common Core Standards. A fun, new way to practice math, language arts, and science for 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders.
My Little Suitcase
Memory Board Game App
A link to Common Core apps for Android.
Moms with Apps
Resource for locating Special Education Apps