Returning Student Registration Overview
Returning Student Registration is a required online process through Skyward Family Access for all students that ended the 2022-23 school year in our district, pre-enrolled in the spring, or a rising 9th grader that ended the year at Lebanon Special School District. Family Access Registration is open July 7 – 27, 2023. If you do not have a family access login, please reach out to your School Registrar.
For students that were not enrolled in Wilson County Schools at the end of the 2022-23 school year and are returning to the district for the 2023-2024 school year, please contact your zoned school for re-enrollment instructions.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, please check your zoned school website or call the school to find open lab times.
- English Language Learners Student Registration for Parents is available for our ESL families at Rutland Elementary School on Monday, July 17th from 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. or during the summer hours on July 13; July 18; July 27 from 8:30-3:00 at the ESL Welcome Center.
Proofs of Residence
Parents/Guardians are required to provide/upload two new proofs of residence each school year during the Returning Student Registration process through Skyward Family Access.
Two Proofs of Residence. Examples:
- TN Driver’s License or Photo I.D. with current address dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Mortgage/Lease Statement for current address dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Utility Bill such as water, gas, electric or landline phone bill dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Motor vehicle registration with the current address dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Employment record (ex. most recent check stub with home address) dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Voter’s Registration Card dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Document from TN department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with current address dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
Note all information is subject to verification by Wilson County Schools.
Returning Student Registration Instructions
Registering in Skyward Family Access
Log into your Skyward Family Access account beginning July 7, 2023 to complete the registration process for the 2023-2024 school year; please complete the online registration by July 27, 2023.
Visit the Returning Student Registration Tutorial for instructions on completing online registration for students returning (ended the 2022-2023 school year in Wilson County Schools), pre-enrolled (new to Wilson County Schools pre-enrolled prior to June 16, 2023), or rising 9th graders that ended the school year at Lebanon Special School District.
If changes are needed after registration, visit the Family Access Student Info Changes for Demographic Flags Tutorial for instructions.