Returning Student Registration Overview: July 8 - 25, 2021
Returning Student Registration is a required online process through Skyward Family Access for all students that ended the 2020-2021 school year in our district, or pre-enrolled in the spring.
For students that were not enrolled in Wilson County Schools at the end of the 2020-2021 school year and are returning to the district for the 2021-2022 school year, please contact your zoned school for re-enrollment instructions.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, please check your zoned school website or call the school to find open lab times.
- English Language Learners Student Registration Night for Parents is available for our ESL families.
Proofs of Residence
Parents/Guardians are required to upload two new proofs of residence each school year during the Returning Student Registration process through Skyward Family Access
Two Proofs of Residence. Examples:
- TN Driver’s License or Photo I.D. with current address
- Mortgage/Lease Statement for current address
- Current Utility Bill such as water, gas, electric or landline phone bill (cell phone bill not accepted). Utility bills provided as proof of residence must be dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Motor vehicle registration with current address
- Current employment record (Example: most recent check stub with home address)
- Voter’s Registration Card
- Documentation from TN Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with current address
Returning Student Registration Instructions
Registering in Skyward Family Access
Log into your Skyward Family Access account beginning July 8, 2021 to complete the registration process for the 2021-2022 school year; please comple the online registration by July 25, 2021.
Visit the Returning Student Registration Tutorial for information on completing online registration for returning (ended the 2020-2021 school year in Wilson County Schools) or pre-enrolled (new to Wilson County Schools pre-enrolled prior to June 15, 2021) students.