Returning Student Registration Overview: Opens July 8, 2022
Please check back on July 8, 2022 for registration instructions.
Returning Student Registration is a required online process through Skyward Family Access for all students that ended the 2021-22 school year in our district, or pre-enrolled in the spring.
Proofs of Residence
Parents/Guardians are required to upload two new proofs of residence each school year during the Returning Student Registration process through Skyward Family Access
Two Proofs of Residence. Examples:
- TN Driver’s License or Photo I.D. with current address
- Mortgage/Lease Statement for current address
- Current Utility Bill such as water, gas, electric or landline phone bill (cell phone bill not accepted). Utility bills provided as proof of residence must be dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Motor vehicle registration with current address
- Current employment record (Example: most recent check stub with home address)
- Voter’s Registration Card
- Documentation from TN Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with current address