Returning Student Registration Overview
Returning Student Registration is a required online process through Skyward Family Access for all students enrolled in our district at the end of the 19-20 school year and will be returning for the 2020-2021 school year.
For students that were not enrolled in our district at the end of the 19-20 school year and are returning to the district for the 20-21 school year, please contact your zoned school for re-enrollment instructions.
Parents/Guardians are required to upload two new proofs of residency each school year during the Returning Student Registration process through Skyward Family Access.
Two Proofs of Residence. Examples:
- TN Driver’s License or Photo I.D. with current address
- Mortgage/Lease Statement for current address
- Current Public Utility Bill such as water, gas, electric or landline phone bill (cell phone bill not accepted). Utility bills provided as proof of residence must be dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Motor vehicle registration with current address
- Current employment record (Example: most recent check stub with home address)
- Voter’s Registration Card
- Documentation from TN Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with current address
Beginning, July 8, 2020, please check your zoned school website or call the school to find open lab times if you don’t have access to the internet.
Login to your Skyward Family Access account beginning July 8th to complete the registration process for the 2020-2021 school year.
If you are choosing for your student(s) to attend the Fall Semester virtually; you must complete the online registration process no later than July 17th. If you are choosing for your student(s) to attend the Fall Semester in person; please complete the online registration process by July 22nd.
Visit the Returning, Pre-Enrolled, and Rising LSSD 9th Grader Registration Tutorial for information on completing online registration for returning (ended the 19-20 school year in our district) and pre-enrolled (new to district, pre-enrolled prior to June 15th) students.