Returning Student Registration Overview: Opens July 8, 2022
Returning Student Registration begins on July 8, 2022.
- Returning Student Registration is a required online process through Skyward Family Access for all students that ended the 2021-22 school year in our district, or pre-enrolled in the spring.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, beginning July 8, 2022, please check your zoned school's website or call the school to find open lab times.
- Returning Student Families: Login to your Skyward Family Access account beginning July 8th to complete the registration process for the 2022-23 school year. Please complete the online registration process by July 24th.
- Visit the Returning Student Tutorial for instructions on completing online registration for returning (ended the 2021-22 school year in our district) or pre-enrolled (new to district, pre-enrolled prior to June 15th) students.
Proofs of Residence
Parents/Guardians are required to upload two new proofs of residence each school year during the Returning Student Registration process through Skyward Family Access
Two Proofs of Residence. Examples:
- TN Driver’s License or Photo I.D. with current address
- Mortgage/Lease Statement for current address
- Current Utility Bill such as water, gas, electric or landline phone bill (cell phone bill not accepted). Utility bills provided as proof of residence must be dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Motor vehicle registration with current address
- Current employment record (Example: most recent check stub with home address)
- Voter’s Registration Card
- Documentation from TN Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with current address