What is Watertown Elementary PALS?
Watertown Elementary PALS (Parents as Leaders in School) is an organization that includes every parent, guardian and teacher devoted to our students, staff and school. PALS goal is to make the learning environment at Watertown Elementary the best it can be. PALS is possible because of volunteers, willing to give their time to give the students the best environment possible. We support by assisting with school events, providing refreshments for school functions, and encouraging school staff and students through special days and events.
How Can You Become Involved?
There are many ways to become involved and we want you to help us make the year great!
* Become a PALS Volunteer.
* Attend PALS Meetings each month.
* Donate – Items will be requested throughout the year based on needs or monetary donations are always welcome.
* Link your Kroger card to Watertown Elementary PALS (Organization XR811) so Kroger contributes to PALS.
* Shop Amazon through smile.amazon.com and select “Watertown Elementary School Pals” as the charity Amazon donates to.
* Set your Publix partner to “Watertown Elementary School” at www.publix.com.
* Stay tuned to the Watertown Elementary School PALS Facebook page for ways to be involved throughout the year or watch the school newsletter for information.
How to Contact PALS?
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
FACEBOOK – Search “Watertown Elementary School PALS”
President - Nicholle Bagnall
Vice President - Kacee Ward
Treasurer – Julie Phillips
Secretary – Jill Rigsby