Request a Transcript
- In order to best comply with student privacy (FERPA) regulations,
- we require the graduate to complete this request themselves as an official approval to release records.
Colleges and parents are no longer able to submit a request for their students.
- Complete the online Transcript Request Form.
- Submit a $2.00 payment for each copy.
Acceptable forms of payment on-line with a credit or debit card, cash, check, or money order.
If you need to mail in your payment, the address is:
Lebanon High School
500 Blue Devil Blvd.
Lebanon, TN 37087
Please note: Your transcript request will not be processed until your $2.00 payment has been received.
Please allow a 48-hour notice to process requests.
Contact the Guidance Office with any questions at 615-444-2484
Who should fill out this request form?
- Graduates of Lebanon High School
- Current student do not fill out this request form. They should stop by the Guidance Office.
- Please do not fill out this request form if you are looking for current student records for transfer. Please contact the Guidance Office directly for those records.