Request a Transcript
- In order to best comply with student privacy (FERPA) regulations,
we require the graduate to complete this request themselves as an official approval to release records.
Colleges and parents are no longer able to submit a request for their students.
- Complete the online Transcript Request Form.
- Submit a $2.00 payment for each copy.
Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, or money order. On-line payment option is disabled until mid July.
If you need to mail in your payment, the address is:
Lebanon High School
500 Blue Devil Blvd.
Lebanon, TN 37087
Please note: Your transcript request will not be processed until your $2.00 payment has been received.
Please allow a 48-hour notice to process requests.
Contact the Guidance Office with any questions at 615-444-2484
Who should fill out this request form?
- Graduates of Lebanon High School
- Current student do not fill out this request form. They should stop by the Guidance Office.
- Please do not fill out this request form if you are looking for current student records for transfer. Please contact the Guidance Office directly for those records.