Student Parking Information
Permit Sale Times
Monday - Friday
At the Blue Devil Bank across from the cafeteria.
Parking Permit Requirements
- Valid Driver's License
- Proof of Insurance
- Completed Parking Permit Application (LHS Student Parking Application 2015-2016)
- Parking Permit Fee
- All students parking on campus are required to purchase a parking permit and park in their designated, numbered parking spot in the student parking lot. Parking permits are available to students in all grade levels who have a valid driver's license and are sold at the Blue Devil Bank before school and after school throughout the year.
- Students parking on campus without purchasing a parking permit will have a boot placement on their vehicle and a fine of $25 for boot removal.
- If a student is driving to school on the day they purchase a permit, they must park in the 600 section and see Mrs. Davis or a bank employee before school to purchase their permit. Temporary parking is only valid for one day.
- Parking permit applications require a parent signature, so students should pick up their application the day before they begin driving their vehicle to school.