You can continue your research 24/7 by using the library webpage!
Doing research? Check out the Library Research page and try using our library databases! Any questions, please ask! We're here to help you be successful at WHS!
Objectives and Mission of the Library
- Create a positive environment where all patrons feel welcome.
- Maintain a collection that supports the curriculum and provides a variety of books and resources to meet the needs and interests of its patrons.
- To offer materials that students and teachers can use successfully to research a wide variety of topics pertaining to and correlating with state standards for curriculum.
- Guide students and staff to become effective users of information.
- Collaborate with teachers to support curriculum.
Access Watertown High School’s online library catalog and put books on hold:
- Log-in to ClassLink
- Click on the Destiny Discover icon
- From here you can search for books that are available at Watertown High School library.
- If you want to place a book on hold...you need to log-in using your Wilson County Schools username and password.
- Once you place a book(s) on hold, we will pull the books and you will be able to pick them up at the library.
- Textbooks are assigned in August/January and due in Dec./May.
- If the students textbook is not returned by the due date, an obligation will be placed in Skyward and the student will not be able to access their account until the book is returned or paid for.
- Classroom teachers decide if textbooks are checked out to individual students.
- Students are advised not to leave textbooks in teachers classrooms. If they choose to do so, they will still be held responsible if the book is lost, damaged or stolen.
- If the textbook needs to be paid for, please make the check payable to Watertown High School and bring the payment to the library or main office.