Students must be four years of age on or before August 15, 2020 and selected by the eligibility criteria to participate.
1st Priority for Enrollment:
- The family income meets the Federal poverty guidelines.
2nd Priority for Enrollment:
- The child has an IEP (Individual Education Plan)
- The child is in state or foster care
- The child is an English Language Learner (ELL)
- The parent is deployed in active military duty
If spaces are still available, we may enroll children based on the Community Pre-K Advisory Council priority for enrollment:
- Pre-mature birth (4 weeks or more)
- Low developmental screening (AGS, Fluharty, Brigance)
- Teenage mother / father
- Child being raised by Grandparent or other family member (not biological parent)
- TEIS services; qualify for Special education services
- WIC; SSI; Families First; Even Start services
- Prior Head Start services
415 Harding Drive
Lebanon, Tennessee 37087
For any questions, please contact Lisa Baldwin at email@example.com.
Application Dates for the 2020-2021 School Year:
The 2020- 2021 application to apply for Pre-K is an online process beginning March 5, 2020 through May 5, 2021.
If your child will be four years old by August 15, 2020, complete all steps in the online application and upload required documents. It is recommended that you complete the application online, however if you are unable to complete the online application, please visit the zoned school’s website for instructions on making an appointment or call the school for an appointment time for assistance or to pick up a paper application.
To apply to the Pre-K Program, visit New Student Enrollment.
Items Needed for Pre-K Enrollment
• Birth Certificate
• Social Security card requested
• Current Shot Record
• Two Proofs of Address
• Medical Insurance Card
• Custody Papers (if applicable)
• Copy of W-2 OR most recent year tax return OR EBT/WIC card