Students must be four years of age on or before August 15th and selected by the eligibility criteria to participate.
1st Priority for Enrollment:
- The family income meets the Federal poverty guidelines.
2nd Priority for Enrollment:
- The child has an IEP (Individual Education Plan)
- The child is in state or foster care
- The child is an English Language Learner (ELL)
- The parent is deployed in active military duty
If spaces are still available, we may enroll children based on the Community Pre-K Advisory Council priority for enrollment:
- Pre-mature birth (4 weeks or more)
- Low developmental screening (AGS, Fluharty, Brigance)
- Teenage mother / father
- Child being raised by Grandparent or other family member (not biological parent)
- TEIS services; qualify for Special education services
- WIC; SSI; Families First; Even Start services
- Prior Head Start services
415 Harding Drive
Lebanon, Tennessee 37087
For any questions, please contact Lisa Baldwin at email@example.com.
If your child will be four-years-old by August 15, 2019 and you have not yet applied for PreK, you can visit your zoned school during regular school hours to submit an application. Applications can be returned to the school, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 415 Harding Drive Lebanon, TN 37087. Applications are not considered complete without copies of all of the necessary documents included.
To find your zoned school, visit our School Zones page.
Items Needed for Pre-K Enrollment
• Completed Pre-K Registration Packet
• Birth Certificate
• Social Security card requested
• Current Shot Record
• Two Proofs of Address
• Medical Insurance Card
• Custody Papers (if applicable)
• Copy of W-2 or most recent year tax return