WILSON CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
WALT DISNEY WORLD AND GRAD BASH
APRIL 10-14, 2019
Included in Trip
- Roundtrip Motorcoach Transportation via Wise Coaches - Due to current affairs all chartered motorcoach costs are subject to fuel increases. At this time any increase in the cost of the motorcoaches and/or the cost of the tour is not anticipated. In the event a fuel increase should take affect, all tour participants will be notified immediately.
- Three Nights Hotel Accommodations - Disney’s All Star Movies Resort - Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Disney Youth Group Three Day Park Hopper Ticket Including Admission to The Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and The Animal Kingdom Theme Parks
- Admission to Grad Bash Including Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Theme Parks (Subject to Availability)
- Three Meal Coupons
- Services of a Thomas Tours Representative Throughout the Trip
- All Applicable Taxes
Price Per Student
In order to secure a seat on the trip, the following payment schedule has been established:
- An initial full deposit of $215.00 per person is due on or before November 2, 2018. Please note, partial deposits will not be accepted.
- A second payment of $215.00 per person is due on or before December 3, 2018.
- A third payment of $215.00 per person is due on or before January 4, 2019.
- A fourth payment of $215.00 per person is due on or before February 1, 2019.
- Final payment or the balance of the trip ($215.00 Student Quad) is due no later than March 1, 2019.
- All checks, cashiers checks or money orders should be made payable to Thomas Tours and mailed directly with an enclosed reservation/payment form to Thomas Tours, 2405 12th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37204-2415. Credit/Debit Card payments can be made by calling Thomas Tours at 615-292-0470 or 800-292-0470 during business hours (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM central). Please note, a 3% processing fee will be applied to all credit/debit card payments.
- No invoices will be sent. Therefore, it is each individual's responsibility to keep his or her payments current.
- Space for the trip is limited, therefore, reservations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis according to the date your initial deposit is received.
- All returned checks are subject to a $25.00 service fee.
In the event of cancellation, the following policy will adhere:
- Cancellations received on or before January 3, 2019 will result in an administrative fee of $75.00 per person.
- Cancellations received between January 4, 2019 and January 31, 2019 will result in a cancellation fee of $450.00 per person.
- Cancellations received between February 1, 2019 and February 28, 2019 will result in a cancellation fee of $700.00 per person.
- Cancellations received between March 1, 2019 and the date of departure will result in a cancellation fee of $850.00 per person.
- All cancellations must be sent directly in writing to Thomas Tours, 2405 12th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37204-2415. You can also email your cancellation to Warren@thomastoursinc.com. In the cancellation email, please include the name of the school, grade and destination along with the name of the student and mailing address.
- Students who have been cancelled from the trip due to disciplinary reasons, academic probation, or have changed schools will still be bound by the cancellation policy.
- All refunds will be processed in a timely manner.