WILSON COUNTY SCHOOLS FORMS & INFORMATION
Administrative & Training Complex Contacts
- Hybrid Plan (for teachers hired on or after July 1, 2014)
- Legacy Plan for Teacher (for teachers prior to July 1, 2014)
- 401k Plan Highlights for teachers
How to keep an active license after retirement
Once retired, be sure to keep your teaching license current. You never know when you might want to come back and serve as an interim teacher for the district. To keep your professional license current, you must submit and a renewal application and 60 professional development points (PDPs) to the state through the TNCompass platform in the year before your license expires. For directions on how to submit a renewal application click here.
PDP can be earned by taking college classes or workshops related to developing content knowledge, pedagogical knowledge, or pedagogical content or enhancing educator effectiveness. For more information on what qualifies as acceptable activities for PDPs, click here. For directions on how to enter PDPs in TNCompass click here. Since you will no longer be an employee of Wilson County Schools, PDPs will be approved by the Office of Educator Licensure and Preparation (OELP) once they have been submitted.
Below you will find websites that offer online professional development opportunities.
SOCIAL SECURITY INFORMATION
- Social Security Website
- Social Security Local Office Information
- Social Security Self-Service Website
- Instructions to create Self-Service account
- Medicare Website
- When to Start Receiving Retirement Benefits
MEDICATE PART D CONTACT INFORMATION
How to check your annual statement (July 1 - June 30)
- Log into TCRS Self-Service
- Click Annual Statement
- Click the icon next to the fiscal year
To Request a Benefit Estimate
TCRS FORMS & GUIDES
Note: Retirement applications must be completed online by logging into the TCRS website.
- 401(k) & 457(b) Plan Comparison
- 403B & 457B Plan Comparison
- Application for Additional Retirement Credit
- Application for Military Retirement Credit
- Change of Beneficiary After Retirement
- Disability Retirement Checklist
- Retirement Checklist
- Limited Re-Employment of Retired Teachers