Free WiFi access will be available in the parking lot of each school beginning August 17, 2020.
Technology Help Desk for Students
Wilson County Schools wants to ensure all students, families, and district personnel have the needed support to maintain effective levels of learning.
Wilson County School District's Learning Resources provides tutorials, information, and resources to parents, caregivers, and learning coaches that will aid in engaging with their student’s learning.
1. Communicate with your Classroom Teacher.
Your teacher is often able to guide you.
2. Technology Help Desk
Call the Wilson County Technology Help Desk Line for students and parents at 615-547-7314, Extension 2014 between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, excluding holidays
You may be asked to provide the following information:
- Asset Tag of Your Device
- Detailed information about your issues including the URL if applicable.
- Screenshots, if applicable
Make sure that only school district personnel troubleshoot, diagnose, or repair your device. Do not allow 3rd party service people to handle your assigned device.
- In the event a devices needs to be exchanged, the Technology Help Desk staff will assist the Digital Learning School Team in setting site appointments to exchange devices.
- Please note there will be no home visits to exchange or repair devices. In addition, the Technology Help Desk will only provide services for devices owned and distributed by Wilson County Schools.