GoGuardian Parent App Overview
GoGuardian Parent App enables schools to share student's online activity with their parent or guardian.
Wilson County Schools is excited to announce that through our partnership with GoGuardian, guardians can now have more visibility and control of school-issued devices at home.
- Download the App
Navigate to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download the "GoGuardian Parent App"
- Register Your Account
- Type in email address listed under your parent contact in Skyward.
- A prompt “Please check your email - Click the link in your email to log in” prompt will appear or type in the pin from the email.
- Fully Read the Terms of Service and click “Accept” in order to continue.
- Visibility for Guardians
- Teacher Interventions - Teachers are able to interact with students using GoGuardian with the ability to lock screens and close and open tabs during their classroom sessions.
- Student Reports - Direct Access to student online activity reports.
- Teacher Interactions - Access to reports of teacher interactions in the classrooms such as the number of times teachers need to close a tab.
- Additional Guardian Controls
- Ability to block websites on school-issued devices during out-of-school hours.
- Ability to pause internet access on school-issued devices during out-of-school hours.
- More detailed instructions can be found by visiting Getting Started with GoGuardian Parent.
Troubleshooting Tips in the event you receive an error message stating this user does not exist:
- Navigate to Skyward to confirm your parent email address.
- Submit a Student/Parent Technology Helpdesk Ticket for more assistance.