Student Device Guide
Logging Into Your Device:
- Students will log into their Chromebook with their ClassLink username and password.
- For offline access, you need to log in by clicking "sign in with a different account."
- Treat the device as your own. You are responsible for the care of your device.
- Do not eat or drink around your device.
- Do not expose your device to moisture.
- Clean with a microfiber cloth.
Connect to Network at Home
- Click on the bottom right.
- Click on the WiFi icon
- Choose your network and type in your password.
Transporting Your Chromebook
- Carry your Chromebook with both hands.
- Transport the Chromebook in a personal backpack between classes and from school to home.
- Bring your Chromebook to school charged each day.
- ClassLink is a one-stop portal for your Instructional Technology Programs.
- Watch How to Access ClassLink and Google.
- Let your teacher know if you are having issues with your Chomebook.
- Submit a ticket to the Student/Parent Technology Help Desk located under the Technology Support section on the KIDS website.
- Call the Wilson County Technology HelpDesk Line for students and parents at 615-547-7314 between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
For a printable version, visit Student Device Guide.