Evaluation Information and LinksWhere can I view my LOE information?
Be sure to click on the EVALUATIONS blue tab top right and click to the evaluation year you want to review.Quotes from Our New Teachers
What's the most important lesson learned as a new teacher?
- Every day is a new learning experience for both the student and the teacher.
- The best classroom management technique is to always point out positive behaviors as opposed to negative ones.
- The teachers around you are your most valuable resource.
- Always be prepared for the unexpected!
- Be ready for anything. Things often don't go as planned.
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! Also, mistakes happen, and we just have to move forward and learn from them
- The students need to have fun and be engaged in the lesson in order to reach the highest levels of learning.
- Make your class is challenging. Although the students may not like the challenge at first, it pays dividends later in terms of classroom management, student involvement/ learning, and students appreciate it later after learning has occurred.