The USDA announced that free lunches would continue to be served to ALL students once again for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. With that assistance already in place, our District is still seeking to obtain completed applications from families who would likely apply and qualify for free/reduced priced meals. It is important to receive these applications in order to attain the maximum amount of federal assistance for other programs (outside of free meals) that greatly benefit our students and families. Click the link above for more information and instructions for applying.
Hello Springdale Panthers,
Returning Student Registration is a REQUIRED online process for all students enrolled in the Wilson County Schools district at the end of the 2020-2021 school year who will be returning for the 2021-2022 school year. This also includes any new K-5 student that was registered March 1st to July 1st 2021.
Beginning July 8th, login to your Skyward Family Access parent/guardian account to complete the registration process for the 2021-2022 school year. Please complete ALL online forms (16 Steps) and Click the Submit Registration button.
Two Proofs of Residence must be provided, simply upload them in Skyward.
- Current Public Utility Bill such as water, gas, electric.
- Utility bills provided as proof of residence must be dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Mortgage/Lease Statement for current address
- Motor vehicle registration with current address
- TN Driver's License or Photo I.D. with current address
- Current employment record (Example: most recent check stub with home address)
Please complete the online registration process as soon as possible. Registration has to be completed for your student to be assigned a teacher. If you have questions, please email the Springdale Registrar, Gretchen Hurley at email@example.com.
If you need assistance with registration and/or need to use one of the school computers our computer lab times are 8am-10am and 12pm to 2pm Monday through Friday, please call the main office at 615-773-9640 to schedule an appointment.
Registrar & Student Records
Kindergarten/New Student Pre-Enrollment
Springdale Elementary Kindergarten/New Student registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open. Children must be five years old by August 15, 2021 to enroll in kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year. Please follow the two steps below.
NO we have never enrolled in Wilson County Schools or Wilson County Pre-K; with NO siblings Enrolled in Wilson County Schools, click the following link:
YES we have siblings already enrolled in Wilson County Schools.
If your child is currently in a Pre-K program or is or has received services for an evaluation from Wilson County Schools, your child is already in the Skyward program and you do NOT need to complete this step. Please call or email Gretchen Hurley instead. firstname.lastname@example.org 615-773-9640
Please make sure you have uploaded all of the original required documents listed below.
1. Certified Birth Certificate
2. Social Security Card (requested)
3. Tennessee School Immunization Certificate*
4. Parent Photo I.D.
5. Proof of Physical
6. Proof of Custody (if parents are divorced/separated)
7. Proof of Residence - the Primary custodial parent or guardian shall provide two (2) documents that are original (i.e. not a photocopy), recent (dated within the last 30 days), and include the current name and street address of the parent or legal guardian’s primary residency.
- Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for specific address (Notary public or typed/hand written letters from the land owner is not accepted); IF YOU LEASE, a signed lease is required.
- Motor vehicle registration with current address;
- Current bill assigned to specific address – electric, gas, water, landline telephone (cell phone bill not accepted);
- Current employment record (example most recent check stub with home address);
- Place of registration for voting;
- Tennessee Driver’s License with current address;
- Tennessee ID with current address; or
- Documentation from Tennessee Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with the current address.
The Attendance Director may verify a student’s residency at any time during the school year. During any such investigation the child shall continue to attend school.
Parents or guardians who use a fraudulent address for enrollment may be subject to restitution to the school district or other costs or fees under Tennessee Law (TCA § 49-6-3003).
Birth Certificate and proof of residence are required at registration. Also, schools request that the parents bring their child’s social security card. All other documents must be presented at the school by the first day of school.
*To get a Tennessee School Immunization Certificate, parents should contact their child’s doctor or the health department and schedule an appointment for a physical. At the time of the physical, the health card Tennessee School Immunization Certificate will be issued.
A copy of the Tennessee School Immunization Certificate must be presented to the school at the time of the enrollment. This Immunization Certificate may be obtained from a private physician or medical facility, such as the Wilson County Health Department.
Once you have submitted your application and required documents, you will receive an email with further instructions. You should receive this within a week upon sending.
Wilson County needs you!
Wilson County is in need of substitute teachers for all grade levels. If you are interested, please visit the following link for more information:
Thank you for your continuous support!
What's Up Wilson!
The Wilson County Board of Education will hold a Work Session on September 30, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. and a Regular Board Meeting on October 4, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. at the Wilson County BOE Administrative & Training Complex, 415 Harding Drive, Lebanon TN 37087. The Work Session is for informational purposes only. No actions are taken, or voted on, by the Board at the Work Session. The purpose of the Board Meeting will be to discuss any matters legally brought before the Board.
This recommendation was approved unanimously by the WCS Board of Education on September 8, 2021: "To approve the recommendation from the Director of Schools to implement face covering requirements beginning Friday, September 10th, 2021 - with an opt-out provision pursuant to Executive Order 84 for all Wilson County Schools students, Wilson County Schools employees and adults on Wilson County Schools properties (during the school day) until October 4, 2021." This approved motion will be revisited at the October 4th BOE Meeting. Should families choose to opt-out of this approved requirement, then forms will be available via Skyward beginning on Thursday, September 9th. All families will receive additional notification tomorrow when the opt-out form is officially available.
Wilson County Schools is preparing for Adult English classes which will begin soon. There will be an orientation class the week of August 30, 2021 (each person attends one evening) and classes will begin September 7, 2021. If interested in attending, click the link above to complete the Free ESL Classes in Wilson County survey.