Kindergarten Pre-Registration Information (2021-2022 School Year)
We are excited about preparing for our new Kindergarten students for the 21-22 school year! While plans are still ongoing for how this process will work, we did want to provide you with some key dates and information for your planning purposes.
- Thursday, February 25th will be the opening date for the 21-22 New Student Online Enrollment which can be found by clicking this link.. You may begin your application for enrollment after this date, however your application won’t be processed until your appointment date in April.
- April 5th – April 16th will be the dates for appointments for telephone conferences with the registrar to complete your Kindergarten Pre-Registration. Parents/Guardians can sign up for an appointment via Signup Genius to go over your enrollment application with the registrar. The link to sign up for an appointment will be added to our website by March 19th. The Sign-Up Genius link can be found by clicking this link.
- We are encouraging families to upload as many of the required documents as possible via the online enrollment process. If you are unable to upload the required documents during the online application for enrollment you can drop those off at the front office or take pictures of them and email them to email@example.com.
- If your child attended the Pre-K program at Carroll-Oakland during the 20-21 school year and plans to attend Kindergarten you will not do a new student online enrollment during the April Kindergarten Pre-Registration. You will wait until the Returning Student Registration opens in July to enroll your student as a returning student.
- All Kindergarten students who complete the pre-registration will also need to complete the final registration process starting July 8, 2021 as a returning student.
What's Up Wilson!
If your child will attend Wilson County Schools for the 2021-2021 school year and you would like help with the online registration process, there will be an assistance opportunity on July 22. Click the link above for more information.
On Saturday, July 31, the annual SCHOOL STORE will be held at College Hills Church in Lebanon. For more information, click the link above.
Wilson County School Board will meet for an Annual Retreat on Saturday, July 17, 2021 from 11:30 – 4:00 p.m. in Gatlinburg, TN, following the TSBA Summer Law Institute Conference. The purpose of the meeting will be to provide board training. No business will be transacted and no votes will be taken.
The Wilson County Board of Education will meet in a Special Called Meeting on June 28, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. at the Wilson County BOE Administrative & Training Complex, 415 Harding Drive, Lebanon, TN 37087. The purpose of the meeting will be to vote on the FY 2021-2022 Revised Budget, Abolished Positions and Early Retirement Incentive.