It is the goal of the MJMS Library to:
- To support the needs of the students and staff of MJMS with a collection that is unbiased, aligned with the curriculum, and supports state standards.
- To maintain a collection with resources in a variety of formats that are relevant, up to date, and user friendly.
- To encourage students to become independent users of information and to help students gain a love of reading in order to promote literacy.
- To provide a media center program that empowers students to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
The Mt. Juliet Middle School library operates on a flexible schedule that provides open access for all students. Students may come to the library to check out and return materials, read for pleasure or information, or research only when their teacher has scheduled time to come to the library.
- Students may check out five books maximum for a 3- week period. These can be renewed for an additional 2 weeks.
- Student will have a 3 day grace period when books become overdue. When a student accumulates overdue books, his/her borrowing privileges may be suspended.
- Overdue notices will be sent out periodically to FOCUS teachers. Grades may be held at the end of the year for missing/lost library books.
MJMS Card Catalog - Search our collections of fiction and non-fiction titles that are available in the library.
Suggest items for the Library:
Suggestion Form - Fill out this fom to let us know what you would like to see in the Library.
Christy Williams- Library Media Specialist
Maha Shroky- Library Assistant
Address: 3565 N. Mt. Juliet Rd.
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122