Here you can continue your research, learn more about your library, and the library staff,
Mrs. Johnson and Mrs. Wilmert. Please don't hesitate to ask for help!
Our Objectives & Mission
- Create a positive environment where all patrons feel welcome.
- Maintain a collection that supports the curriculum and meet the needs of its patrons.
- Promote literacy: informational. reading, and digital.
- Guide students and staff to become effective users of information.
Library Policies and Procedures
- You are allowed to check out 5 books at a time.
- A book is checked out to you for 2 weeks. If you need more time with it, you can come to the library and renew it for 2 more weeks.
- Return your books in the book return located by the front door of the library.
- If your book is 30 school days past due, an obligation will be entered into Skyward and you will not be able to access your account.
- Click on the second tab "Destiny Online Catalog" to learn how to place a request in the library catalog (Destiny) for a book in our library.
- Textbooks are assigned in August and due in May.
- If the students textbook is not returned by the due date, an obligation will be placed in Skyward and the student will not be able to access their account until the book is returned or paid for.
- Classroom teachers decide if textbooks are checked out to individual students.
- Students are advised not to leave textbooks in teachers classrooms. If they choose to do so, they will still be held responsible if the book is lost, damaged or stolen.
- If the textbook needs to be paid for, please make the check payable to LHS and bring the payment to the library.