- Students should enter quietly and be respectful of other Library Media Center users.
- Food and drink are not allowed. If a student enters with food or drink, it must be placed in the designated area near the door.
- Students should sign in at the Circulation Desk upon entering and sign out when leaving.
- If an entire class visits the Library Media Center, students should wait for the teacher to enter first before entering as a class.
- Each student must have a Library Media Center pass if visiting as an individual.
- Students may check out up to 5 books at a time for 2 weeks.
- Students who have no overdue books or fines can renew books unless they have been requested by another student.
- Students may place a book on hold if it is checked out by another. Ask the staff at the Circulation desk.