- Students should enter quietly and be respectful of other Library Media Center users.
- Food and drink are allowed (within reason).
- Students should sign in on the iPads at the Circulation Desk upon entering and sign out when leaving.
- Each student must present a Library Media Center pass obtained from the teacher upon entering.
- Students may check out up to 5 books at a time for 2 weeks.
- Students who have no overdue books or fines may renew books as needed unless the book has been requested by another student.
- Students may place a book on hold if it is checked out by another. Ask the staff at the Circulation desk or email Mrs. Holloway.
- We do not charge late fees, but if a book is more than 30 days overdue, the book is marked as lost and an obligation is entered into Skyward. You will not have access to Skyward until the book is returned or paid for.
Don't hesitate to ASK FOR HELP :-). If you need anything, ASK!
Reconsideration of Library Materials
If you have concerns about the appropriateness of a library holding, please feel free to contact the librarian at email@example.com. If you wish to make a formal request to have materials removed from the library, please feel free to complete the form below and return to the school library. All requests will be given prompt attention.