Learning at Home
WHS students, if you would like to check out a book but just can't find the time, we can help! Fill out this google form and I will have the book ready for you to pick up at the front door!
WHS Students, please join our WHS Google Classroom with code y7l7ok3
You can continue your research 24/7 by using the library webpage!
Doing research? Check out the Library Research page and try using our library databases! Any questions, please ask! We're here to help you be successful at WHS!
Objectives and Mission of the Library
- Create a positive environment where all patrons feel welcome.
- Maintain a collection that supports the curriculum and provides a variety of books and resources to meet the needs and interests of its patrons.
- To offer materials that students and teachers can use successfully to research a wide variety of topics pertaining to and correlating with state standards for curriculum.
- Guide students and staff to become effective users of information.
- Collaborate with teachers to support curriculum.