School Cash Online
Welcome to School Cash Online: Fast. Safe. Convenient.
For safety and efficiency reasons, Wilson County School District would like to reduce the amount of cash & checks coming into our schools. Please join the thousands of parents who have already registered and are enjoying the convenience of paying for class fees, yearbooks, etc. ONLINE!
For lunch account payments, please visit School Café.
It takes less than 5 minutes to register. Please follow these step-by-step instructions so you will begin to receive email notifications regarding upcoming events involving your child.
Step 1 - Register
- Go to the School Cash Online home page.
- Select the “Register” option and complete each of the three registration steps.
Step 2 - Confirm Email
- A registration confirmation email will be forwarded to you. Click on the link provided inside the email to confirm your email and School Cash Online account.
- The confirmation link will open the School Cash Online site, prompting you to sign into your account. Use your email address and password to log in.
Step 3 - Add a Student
- This step will connect your child to your account.
- Enter the School Board Name.
- Enter the School Name.
- Enter Your Child’s First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth.
- Select Continue.
- On the next page confirm that you are related to the child, check in the Agree box and select Continue.
- Your child has been added to your account.
If you require assistance, visit the School Cash Online Helpdesk.