Conference & Events Overview
The Wilson County Schools' Administrative & Training Complex is a modern, technologically enhanced facility located in Lebanon, Tennessee. The complex offers an opportunity to host conferences, seminars, workshops, trainings, and meetings in a centrally located and inviting environment. Our staff is trained and experienced in providing excellent technology support in order to meet your needs during your event.
Multiple conference rooms and meeting areas are available to accommodate your needs including:
- Auditorium = 650 seat capacity
- Board room = 200 seat capacity without tables, 100 seat capacity with tables
- Three conference rooms = 36 to 40 seats each
- Seven conference rooms = 26 seats each
- One conference room = 20 seats
Provided Equipment & Services:
- Computer, display, and facility-wide WiFi
- Tables and chairs: set-up and breakdown
- Technology assistance during your event
- On-site catering services
Please note that non-district devices will be unable to access the Wilson County Schools' network or be connected to district devices.
Guidelines & Policies
The Wilson County School System and the Tennessee State Department of Education will receive request priority for meeting and conference rooms.
An authorized representative of the attending group must remain on-site throughout the entire reservation period. Conference rooms must be left as originally found. Any changes in set-up must be returned to the original layout. The party responsible for the reservation agrees to financial responsibility covering damages to the Administrative & Training Complex.
The reserving party will be liable for any and all lost, stolen, and/or damaged equipment provided by Wilson County Schools' Administrative & Training Complex as well as damages to Wilson County Schools' Administrative & Training Complex facilities during the time of the reservation.
The reserving party agrees that the Wilson County Schools' Administrative & Training Complex facilities are solely an event venue and occupant does not represent the Wilson County School System in any way. Any use of the Wilson County Schools' logo, by the occupant, is expressly prohibited and the name and logo of the occupant must appear in larger font than any reference to Wilson County Schools. The Wilson County Schools' Administrative & Training Complex staff and/or resources are not available for advertising occupant's event.
Reserving occupant agrees the event attendance shall not exceed coded capacity of the appropriate venue area. Registration is required to ensure attendance does not exceed max capacity.
Catered food services will be provided by the Wilson County Schools' Administrative & Training Complex Nutrition Department. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on Wilson County Schools' Administrative & Training Complex property.
Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the scheduled event start time.
Conferences & Events: Parking located in Event Parking located on the side of the building. "Welcome to Event Parking" signs will guide guests to the correct parking area.
Visitors (30 minutes or less): Parking located in the front parking lot.
All training and event attendees parked in the front parking lot will be asked to move their vehicle.
All guests must enter our Administrative & Training Complex through the "Event Entrance." Directional signs will be located in the Event Parking area to the appropriate entrance.
Dining & Catering Services
Dining Services Information
Continental breakfast and boxed lunches are offered through our Administrative & Training Complex Cafè Catering Services.
- All food requests must be made two weeks in advance of event.
- Select boxed lunches are available as well as full service lunch options for individual purchase.
- Contact Tina Hutchens to place a catering order, to obtain more information, or to discuss food allergy concerns.
Pricing & Menus:
Dining Facility Options:
- Catered box lunch or meal by contract. (Lunch period - 11:00 a.m.)
- Regular serving line in the ATC Café. (Lunch period - 12:00 p.m.).
- When reserving a conference room, please indicate this option to allow the ATC Café to prepare meals for extra visitors.
- Small Groups: Count required by 8:30 a.m. the morning of the meeting.
- Large groups: Count preferred two weeks prior to meeting.
- Cash or check payments accepted at ATC Café.
Contact & Venue Requests
PRICING AND VENUE INFORMATION:
415 Harding Drive, Lebanon, TN 37087
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST
VENUE RESERVATION REQUESTS:
All requests for reservations must be made through one of the following forms.
Request confirmation will be subject to approval and availability.
Start and end times will be strictly adhered to unless prior arrangements are made.