Student Instructional Resources Overview
Wilson County Schools strive to support digital learning by providing students with access to online textbooks and other digital resources. As we move forward with the Connect2Learn classroom concept, it is vital for our students to have the digital resources needed for success.
Our goal is to provide easy access to the online textbooks which Wilson County Schools have adopted. We are working diligently with the textbook companies to provide you with the information you need for online access. If you do not yet see the information you are looking for here, please let us know by filling out a “Let’s Talk” and we will follow up with you.
Available Digital Tools for Home Use
Wilson County Schools Digital Tools
These resources are available for students, school leaders and teachers to view available software, applications and other technology solutions that have been reviewed, approved, and supported by the district. School leaders and teachers are encouraged to consult this directory whenever they are considering academic technology tools that include any student data to use within their schools and classrooms.
Visit Wilson County Digital Resources for links to educational tools and instructions for accessing resources through ClassLink for:
What is myOn?
myON is a digital reading application that enables students to read anytime and anywhere.
How do Students Access myON?
Students will be provided login information by their school.
What can Students do once logged in?
- read books within the myOn digital library
- access optional book readings which support audio, text highlighting, and embedded dictionary
- choose from 5 daily age-appropriate news articles
- access optional audio and multimedia resources connected to each article, including maps, slideshows, videos, and information about the writer
- take a brief quiz at the end of the article and get instant feedback on their answers
- read online with any web enabled device or offline through free mobile apps
Additional Non-District Digital Tools
Additional links to non-district digital tools are available by visiting the Amazing Educational Resources site. Students will need to access and utilize these resources with a personal account along with parent consent.