Kevin Dawson- Principal
Kelly MacLean - Assistant Principal
9th and 12th grades (A-J)
Courtney Quisberg- Assistant Principal
11th and 12th grades (K-Z)
Dr. Chris Tucker- Assistant Principal/Athletic Principal
10th grades and Virtual
8:45 am to 3:45 pm
There will be a Collegiate Academy Student and Parent Night for current and interested students. Students can bring one parent/guardian with them. Tuesday, March 2, at 6:00 in the auditorium. You must register to attend (form found online). Deadline for incoming 9th and 10th graders is March 5th.
There will be a Collegiate Academy Student and Parent Night for current and interested students. Students can bring one parent/guardian with them. Tuesday, February 23rd, at 6:00 in the auditorium. You must register in the link below to attend. Deadline for incoming 9th and 10th graders is March 1st.
Yearbooks are on sale! They are currently $80. You can purchase them online at www.balfour.com
On Saturday, September 19th, they will go up to $85. We only pre-ordered a limited amount, so order yours today before they are gone!
Senior Salutes and Business Ads:
If you own a business and want to advertise in the First-Ever Yearbook at GHHS, OR you want an ad in the book to honor your Senior!
You can purchase an ad online at www.balfour.com
1/8 page ad $60
1/4 page ad $95
1/2 page ad $165
Full page ad $310
You can have a video attached to your ad for additional $45 with a QR code.
To order: www.balfour.com
- Click on “Shop My School”
- Type in Green Hill High School (it is fixed and says Mt. Juliet, TN now)
- Click “Yearbook Products and Ads”
- Scroll down to AD size OR if ordering yearbook, choose package desired
- You can design your own ad there
- OR you can purchase space and send us digital artwork and we will design for you.
- Pay online with credit card
- If you want to add a QR code, please contact adviser at johnsonjL@wcschools.com for assistance
Yearbook photographers can’t be everywhere, so if you’ve got great photos of school events, or of you and your friends just having fun, please share them with us.
The more photos you share, the better our yearbook will be for everyone!
It’s easy; submit your photos today! The last day to submit photos is May, 24, 2021.
TO UPLOAD PHOTOS FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE:
- Search for Balfour Image Share in your app marketplace
- Download the app and create your account:
- Enter your name, email and our project number 129705 .
- Check your email for a confirmation code. Enter it, select a username & password to complete your registration.
- Our upload code is GHHS2021.
**Please know that not all pictures can be used. By submitting the photos, you are giving us permission to use the photos in the yearbook.**
What's Up Wilson!
Kindergarten-PK and New Student Enrollment for School Year 2021-2022 begins Thursday, February 25, 2021. Check back here then for more information.
It's time for another "Academic Minute!"
This week Wiley talks about the "Imagination Station STEM Bus" and the big plans it has for activities beginning in August of this year! It's never too early too get excited about STEM and Wiley is all in - your child will be too after you watch this!