8:15 a.m.-3:15 p.m.
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Track & Field Volunteer Classic
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM JV Baseball vs. Blackman
1:30 PM - 3:30 PM JV Baseball vs. Friendship
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Varsity Baseball vs. Stewarts Creek
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM JV Baseball vs. Hendersonville
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Softball vs. Blackman
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM PTSO Meeting - Library
Tell us where to send your FINAL TRANSCRIPT. We send one final transcript to the university/trade school, etc., of your choice but you must complete the Google Doc and let us know where to send it. Transcripts aren't ready for release until ~June 15th.
A copy of your shot record will be in with your actual diploma.
The cost is $85. Cash and checks (made payable to MJHS) can be turned in to Mr. Stricklin in room B126.
Graduation Date Set: May 21, 2019
Important Dates to Remember for Seniors:
- 4/18 – Senior Scholarship form deadline (Google Classroom – code i145u3)
- 4/27 – Prom at Music City Center
- 5/2 – Senior Awards Program – 8:30-10:30am (MJHS theater)
- 5/2 – TN Scholar Banquet – 6:00pm – Cumberland University
- 5/3 – Distribute cap and gowns – 1:15pm – Commons
- 5/4 – Senior Night at 7pm in MJHS theater (superlatives announced)
- 5/13 – Top 10% Banquet – 6:30pm MJHS café
- 5/15 & 5/16 – Senior Exams
- 5/16 - Senior Breakfast
- 5/17 – Moving on Up Pep Rally & Senior Field Day
- 5/21 – Mandatory graduation practice – 9:00am – MJHS Commons
- 5/21 – GRADUATION – 7:00pm – MTSU Murphy Center
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION - If you're a NEW student to our County and zoned for Mt. Juliet High School, please schedule a time to enroll, meet your counselor, and select your classes for the 2019-2020 school year.
Parents: Please note that all absence notes for student absences must be turned in within 3 days of the student's return to school. You are allowed 5 parent notes per semester. These can be in the form of a written note turned into the front office, or you are welcome to use the Skyward system to enter the excuse note for your student. Doctor and Professional notes must be faxed (615-758-5645), emailed to vestalj@wcschools or printed copies may be turned into the front office box. We are not able to take notes for excusing student absences after the three-day window has passed. Any student that is absent for more than 15 minutes of a class is to be marked as absent from that class, not tardy. Remember that exam exemptions require students to have a final course average of a 90 or above and to have 3 or less excused absences.
PARKING PASSES AVAILABLE ONLINE!! *There are two parts to the application: 1) Fill out & submit the google form & 2) Complete the online payment