Cathy York, Principal
Shaunna Davis, Assistant Principal
Stephanie Hines, Assistant Principal
Nathan Gordon, Pipeline Assistant Principal
7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
April 29, 2021
5:00 PM Board Work Session
May 3, 2021
6:00 PM Board Meeting
May 31, 2021
June 3, 2021
5:00 PM Board Work Session
June 4, 2021
Mark your Calendar
- March 29 - CLOSED due to road conditions
- Spring Pictures postponed
- April 1- Report Cards
- April 2 - NO SCHOOL
- May 3 - Asynchronous Learn at Home Day
Kindergarten/New Student Registration NOW OPEN
- See information below
Kids Bank Saturdays
at Wilson Bank and Trust throughout the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
Download the Box Top app to scan store receipts. It will automatically add school earnings for Rutland.
Click HERE for information about shopping online to earn money for our school throughout the 2020-2021 school year with SchoolStore.
Kindergarten/New Student Pre-Enrollment
Rutland Elementary Kindergarten/New Student registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open.
Children must be five years old by August 15, 2021 to enroll in kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year. Please follow the two steps below.
- Never enrolled in Wilson County Schools or Wilson County Pre-K; with NO siblings Enrolled in Wilson County Schools.
- YES we have siblings already enrolled in Wilson County Schools.
If your child is currently in a Pre-K program or is or has received services for an evaluation from Wilson County Schools, your child is already in the Skyward program and you do NOT need to complete this step.
Please call or email Heather Faircloth instead. email@example.com 615-754-1800 ext 1
Please make sure you have uploaded all of the original required documents listed below.
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (requested)
- Tennessee School Immunization Certificate*
- Parent Photo I.D.
- Proof of Physical
- Proof of Custody (if parents are divorced/separated)
- Proof of Residence - the Primary custodial parent or guardian shall provide two (2) documents that are original (i.e. not a photocopy), recent (dated within the last 30 days), and include the current name and street address of the parent or legal guardian’s primary residency.
- Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for specific address (Notary public or typed/hand written letters from the land owner is not accepted); IF YOU LEASE, a signed lease is required.
- Motor vehicle registration with current address;
- Current bill assigned to specific address – electric, gas, water, landline telephone (cell phone bill not accepted);
- Current employment record (example most recent check stub with home address);
- Place of registration for voting;
- Tennessee Driver’s License with current address;
- Tennessee ID with current address; or
- Documentation from Tennessee Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with the current address.
The Attendance Director may verify a student’s residency at any time during the school year. During any such investigation, the child shall continue to attend school.
Parents or guardians who use a fraudulent address for enrollment may be subject to restitution to the school district or other costs or fees under Tennessee Law (TCA § 49-6-3003).
Birth Certificate and proof of residence are required at registration. Also, schools request that the parents bring their child’s social security card. All other documents must be presented at the school by the first day of school.
*To get a Tennessee School Immunization Certificate, parents should contact their child’s doctor or the health department and schedule an appointment for a physical. At the time of the physical, the health card Tennessee School Immunization Certificate will be issued.
A copy of the Tennessee School Immunization Certificate must be presented to the school at the time of the enrollment. This Immunization Certificate may be obtained from a private physician or medical facility, such as the Wilson County Health Department.
Once you have submitted your application and required documents, you will receive an email with further instructions.
You should receive this within a week upon sending.
What's Up Wilson!
The Wilson County Board of Education will meet in a Special Called Meeting on April 14, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. at the Wilson County BOE Administrative & Training Complex, 415 Harding Drive, Lebanon, TN 37087. The purpose of the meeting will be to vote for the Director of Schools.
The Wilson County Board of Education will call back in to session the recessed meeting held on April 5, 2021. The resumed meeting will be on April 12, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. at the Wilson County BOE Administrative & Training Complex, 415 Harding Drive, Lebanon TN 37087. The purpose of the Board Meeting will be to discuss, and vote if necessary, on any matters legally brought before the Board.
The Wilson County Board of Education would like to announce the two final applicants for Director of Schools, Dr. Aimee Wyatt and Mr. Jeff Luttrell, will be touring Wilson County Schools with Dr. Wright. The board will have dinner with each applicant followed by a community meeting, which is open to the public. Click the link above for dates and times.
It's time for another "Academic Minute!"
This week Wiley talks about the "Imagination Station STEM Bus" and the big plans it has for activities beginning in August of this year! It's never too early too get excited about STEM and Wiley is all in - your child will be too after you watch this!