Incoming Class of 2025
Join your google classroom for important infomation and updates.
Google Classroom Code: 673inpb
Returning Student Registration is a required online process for all students enrolled in the Wilson County School district at the end of the 2019-2020 school year who will be returning for the 2020-2021 school year.
Beginning tomorrow, July 8th, login to your Skyward Family Access parent/guardian account to complete the registration process for the 2020-2021 school year.
If you are choosing for your student(s) to attend the Fall Semester virtually; you must complete the online registration process no later than July 17th. All other online registrations must be completed by July 22nd.
Two Proofs of Residence must be provided, simply upload them in Skyward.
• TN Driver’s License or Photo I.D. with current address
• Mortgage/Lease Statement for current address
• Current Public Utility Bill such as water, gas, electric or landline phone bill (cell phone bill not accepted).
• Utility bills provided as proof of residence must be dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
• Motor vehicle registration with current address
• Current employment record (Example: most recent check stub with home address)
• Voter’s Registration Card
• Documentation from TN Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with current address
Please complete the online registration process as soon as possible. If you have questions, please email the MJHS Registrar, Ginger Regen, at email@example.com.
If you need assistance with registration and need to come to the building, please use the following link to schedule an appointment time. SignupGenius
Attached is a tutorial from 2019 if you need a step-by-step registration refresher.
Beverly Sharpe, Principal
Mt. Juliet High School
Truancy Forms & Driver Testing Information
Due to the COVID-19 closures, the DMV has suspended all knowledge and road skills testing until further notice. Permit expirations have been extended by 6 months and permit renewals may be done online.
Truancy documentation will be issued once schools reopen. Check back here for an announcement on the reopening of DMV centers. At that time, Truancy Letters may be requested from the school attendance clerk.