Return to Headlines

We’re moving to a new house. Can my child stay where they’re currently zoned?

Parents can complete a Student Transfer Application and request to remain are their current school.  If approved the parents would provide transportation and the school would review Attendance, Discipline, and Academics each nine weeks to ensure that students are living up to an approved student transfer guidelines.