Return to Headlines

How can I request a transfer for my child?

Transfer requests are accepted during open enrollment, which takes place between February and March of the PREVIOUS school calendar year.  To request a transfer, simply fill out a “Student Transfer Application”, and submit it to Stan Moss, at  As long as there is space available at the school you’re requesting a transfer to, it will be approved.  For more information, visit Wilson County Board of Education Policy 6.206