Kindergarten Pre-Registration Information (2022-2023 School Year)
Kindergarten Pre-Registration Information
We are excited about preparing for our new Kindergarten students for the 22-23 school year! We want to provide you with some key dates and information for your planning purposes.
- Tuesday, February 22nd will be the opening date for the 22-23 New Student Online Enrollment which can be found at https://www.wcschools.com. You may begin your application for enrollment after this date, however your application won’t be processed until your appointment date in April.
- April 1st – April 14th will be the dates for appointments for telephone or in person conferences with the registrar to complete your Kindergarten Pre-Registration. Parents/Guardians can sign up for an appointment via Signup Genius to go over your enrollment application with the registrar. Click below to sign up for an appointment.
- We are encouraging families to upload as many of the required documents as possible via the online enrollment process. If you are unable to upload the required documents during the online application for enrollment you can drop those off at the front office, take pictures of them and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring the documents with you to your appointment.
- If your child attended the Pre-K program at Carroll-Oakland during the 21-22 school year and plans to attend Kindergarten you will not do a new student online enrollment during the April Kindergarten Pre-Registration. You will wait until the Returning Student Registration opens in July to enroll your student as a returning student.
- All Kindergarten students who complete the pre-registration will also need to complete the final registration process starting in July 2022 as a returning student.