Returning Student Registration
Hello Springdale Panthers,
Returning Student Registration is a REQUIRED online process for all students enrolled in the Wilson County Schools district at the end of the 2020-2021 school year who will be returning for the 2021-2022 school year. This also includes any new K-5 student that was registered March 1st to July 1st 2021.
Beginning July 8th, login to your Skyward Family Access parent/guardian account to complete the registration process for the 2021-2022 school year. Please complete ALL online forms (16 Steps) and Click the Submit Registration button.
Two Proofs of Residence must be provided, simply upload them in Skyward.
- Current Public Utility Bill such as water, gas, electric.
- Utility bills provided as proof of residence must be dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
- Mortgage/Lease Statement for current address
- Motor vehicle registration with current address
- TN Driver's License or Photo I.D. with current address
- Current employment record (Example: most recent check stub with home address)
Please complete the online registration process as soon as possible. Registration has to be completed for your student to be assigned a teacher. If you have questions, please email the Springdale Registrar, Gretchen Hurley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance with registration and/or need to use one of the school computers our computer lab times are 8am-10am and 12pm to 2pm Monday through Friday, please call the main office at 615-773-9640 to schedule an appointment.
Registrar & Student Records