How do I change my direct deposit to a new account?

Posted by:

Direct deposit account information can be updated in two ways. 

1.  Forms completed in full can be emailed from your district email to Payroll for processing.  Please submit change forms via email to Angela Norris (Certified Staff) or Amber Hunter (Classified Staff). 

2.   Forms completed in full can be brought to the ATC in person along with a valid photo identification.

Direct deposit change forms can be found in the Payroll Documents section located above. If you have any questions, please reach out to the payroll office at (615) 444-3282.