How do I change my federal withholding (W-4 form)?

Posted by:

The W-4 forms are on our Wilson County Schools.  Go to Departments, then Finance Department, then Payroll Department. Choose W-4 form from Payroll Documents.  Fill out new form and send to the payroll department.  Updated form must be received by payroll at least 7 days prior to next pay date in order to make change for next payroll.