How can I get copies of my pay stubs or W-2’s?

Posted by:

We do not keep copies of pay stubs or W-2’s.  Your pay stubs are e-mailed to you each pay day.  Please do not delete your pay stubs.  Either print them out or save them on your computer.  If your bank or a government agency needs copies of your pay stubs, and you don’t have them, we will send them a pay history report.  Some agencies will accept and others may not.  The preferred option is to use Employee Self Service on the website to print your pay stubs and W-2’s.  Go to the Wilson County Schools website, then go to Staff, then Munis Self Service, and Login. Your user name and password is the same as your Wilson County Schools username and password (the one you use to open your paystubs that are emailed to you).