Freshman/New Student Orientation
Freshman Student Orientation will be July 25th at 6pm at WHS.
Parents of ALL students at Watertown High School will be required to log in to your Skyward account beginning July 8 to update student information, complete the forms necessary for the new school year, and upload 2 proofs of residency. Our students will fall into one of the following categories:
--If your child is a returning Wilson County Schools student, you will need to log in to your Skyward account between July 8 and July 19 to update student information, complete the forms necessary for the new school year, and upload 2 proofs of residency. If you have difficulty accessing your account or if you do not know your user name or password, please contact the Guidance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or 615-237-3289. If you do not have access to a computer or smart phone, please call the school to arrange a time to come in and complete these steps. This must be done for ALL STUDENTS before the start of the school year. Student schedules will not be released until this has been completed.
--If your child is coming to Watertown High School from a Lebanon Special School District school, please contact Nicholle Bagnall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-237-3289 to ensure that you have a Skyward account and that you are able to access it. You will be required to log in and update student information, complete the forms necessary for the new school year, and upload 2 proofs of residency.
--If your child is new to Wilson County Schools (not coming from LSSD), you must go to wcschools.com and complete the New Student Online Enrollment application. After completing the application, please contact Nicholle Bagnall at email@example.com or 615-237-3289 to make an appointment for new student registration. Please note that when you come to the appointment you will need to bring the following documents:
1. Birth certificate
2. Immunization record on a Tennessee form
3. Custody papers if applicable
4. Proof of physical within the last 12 months if coming from out of state
5. 2 proofs of residency in the custodial parent/guardians name dated within the last 30 days (see below for acceptable proofs of residency)
· TN Driver’s License or Photo I.D. with current address
· Mortgage/Lease Statement for current address
· Current Public Utility Bill such as water, gas, electric or landline phone bill (cell phone bill not accepted). Utility bills provided as proof of residence must be dated within 30 days prior to enrollment.
· Motor vehicle registration with current address
· Current employment record (Example: most recent check stub with home address)
· Voter’s Registration Card
· Documentation from TN Department of Human/Children’s Services for benefits with current address
--All appointments for new student registration will be on July 18 and 19.
Student schedule pick up will be as follows (schedules will not be released until Skyward Returning Student Registration has been completed and 2 proofs of residency have been provided):
Seniors: July 22, 8am-2pm
Juniors: July 23, 8am-2pm
Sophomores: July 24, 8am-2pm
Freshmen schedule pick up will be during Freshman/New Student
Orientation on July 25, 6pm
If you have any questions, please contact the Guidance Office at WHS between 7:30am and 2:30pm weekdays at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or 615-237-3289.
Principal of the Year for Middle Tennessee
Congratulations to our very own Principal, Mr. Jeff Luttrell, on being named "Principal of the Year" for Middle Tennessee by the TN Association of Secondary School Principals!